What you should do before you call us
A. Before you contact the Commission, take these steps to try and resolve your complaint with the WSIB:
- Contact your case manager or account specialist to try and resolve your concern. Have your claim, firm or provider number handy. Explain what happened, what you think is unfair, and what you think they should do. Take notes – who you spoke to, on which date and anything they said they would do.
- If you are not satisfied, contact that person’s manager. The WSIB’s telephone enquiry representative (416-344-1000/1-800-387-0080) can give you the manager’s name and telephone number.
B. If you still think there is a fairness issue, you can contact the Commission.
- First, read our Complaint Guide
You can call the Commission to discuss your concerns:
- Telephone Number: (416) 603-3010
- Toll Free: 1-866-258-4383
- TTY: (416) 603-3022
- TTY Toll Free: 1-866-680-2035
If you want to file a complaint in writing, fill out the Complaint Form and submit it online. Or you may print it from our website and send it to the Commission:
- By fax at: (416) 603-3021
- Toll Free: 1-866-545-5357
- By mail at: Fair Practices Commission, 123 Front Street West, Toronto, ON M5J 2M2
- You can also send us an E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a telephone number where we can contact you.
Submit Complaint by Online Form:
- You may also submit your complaint electronically using our online form